Friday, January 23, 2009

Some of my early clients. . .






















I grew up with dogs, and had dogs always. My first was a huge Great Pyrenees, Chrissy, then a cockapoo, Jennifer who we had for 14 years until I was in college! My favorite dolls and toys were always Snoopy and Pound Puppies. . .hmmmm. Let us take a brief visual stroll down memory lane, so you can see where it all began.

Below is a brief synopsis of my qualifications, as illustrated in the photos above:
  • My early career in grooming (complete with matching outfit and hair accessories)
  • My outstanding multitasking skills and my ability to care for multiple dogs at once (my cousin's big black Schnauzer) while also eating bacon (who fed their kids bacon? Nice, mom.)
  • My penchant for dog photography (well, being included in the photos at least)
  • My ability to care for dogs of all sizes (Snoopy doll and small beagle-like stuffed animal)
  • My skills for supervising an off leash dog park (my front yard, but it was BIG) while in a full bride princess costume, with my hands full (more multitasking)
  • My dog hugging skills, developed at a very early age
  • My ability to care for dogs in a "home" environment (I was wearing a robe, so I was in the house)

Enjoy!




3 comments: